Health Campaigns Together needs funds to organise events, publicise them, tell people who we are, and publish a newspaper showcasing our supporters and the issues they are campaigning on.
So we are now asking supporting organisations to come forward and make a financial contribution.
We welcome support from
It's best for us if you can make direct payments online to our Health campaigns Together Coop Bank account:
Sort Code 08-92-99, Account Number 65797921
- trade union organisations – whether they representing workers in or outside the NHS – at national, regional or local level
- local and national NHS campaigns opposing cuts, privatisation and PFI,
- pressure groups defending specific services and the NHS,
- pensioners’ organisations
- political parties – national, regional or local
- and any other organised group wanting to fight with us in defence of the NHS.
The guideline scale of annual contributions
we are seeking is:
- £500 for a national trade union,
- £300 for a smaller national, or regional trade union organisation
- £50 minimum from other supporting organisations – unless this is an obstacle to supporting Health Campaigns Together
If your organisation is unable to afford £50 but would like to support Health Campaigns Together, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email us at email@example.com to let us know how much you have paid and what it's for.
If you are not part of an organisation you can still help Health Campaigns Together by making a donation.