We will be circulating a newspaper Health Campaigns Together free online, but will need to charge cost price for bundles of the printed newspaper (now a 12-page tabloid, full colour), per issue:
10 copies £5 + £3 post and packing
50 copies £15 + £8 post and packing
100 copies £20 + £10 post and packing
500 copies £40 + £15 post and packing
Itís best for us if you can make direct payments online to our Coop Bank account:
- The postal rates will have to go up from Issue 6 because of the increase size and weight of the newspaper (now 12 pages).
- To streamline administration, bundles of papers will only be sent on receipt of payment, and a full mailing address, preferably online.
- The cost quoted, to cover publication, printing and distribution, is per issue, not per year. You can help us build for the future by subscribing in advance for future issues.
- NB: IMPORTANT NOTE: IT IS ESSENTIAL that when ordering newspapers, you make sure you also send us the CORRECT NAME AND ADDRESS FOR POSTING your bundle to you by Royal Mail. Email us HERE
- Once stocks of any issue are exhausted, subsequent orders will be applied to the next issue.
Sort Code 08-92-99, Account Number 65797921 but please email us at email@example.com to let us know how much you have paid and what itís for.
If you are unable to make payments online, cheques are very welcome. Please make out to Health Campaigns Together, and send c/o HCT, 28 Washbourne Rd, Leamington Spa CV31 2LD.
Back issues of the newspaper can be downloaded here